samedi 19 juillet 2008

Go !!!!

As always, it's quite difficult to begin writing something on a white ...screen. So here we are; the blog is born and I hope it'll not die until I decide. Of course it won't !!!
I've no real need to write or to say something very interesting; I want to be on the web because I have to. No god or small voices behind this, it's juste my dog. It cames to me and says : "hey vd11, it's time to be on the web, you have all what you want, you're a great guy, but you're not on the web !! It's unbelievable !! "...So here I am, thanks to my dog...wait a minute...I have no dog !!!

5 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

Hi,

This is Tuan's writing, I have a message from your Dog:
"Vince your are a f***ing traitor! I told you to do not reveal to the world that I taught you the Dog language. Now, because of you, I become a slave of beautiful womans, who all want me to teach them. Hopefully I have several kinds of language lessons.
Your dear Dog."

If you want to read and write something more interesting topics, go there : http://tuanbach.wordpress.com/

(I will add you to my permanent links list, be cool to your readers, and do the same ;) )

vd11 a dit…

Wow !!! Don't say anything else !! What goes wrong ?.. I apology but I didn't know how to begin my blog. It comes out too fast, and it sounds well, so I published it. But, because of that and thanks to your 4 vd11Experience years, I decided to put your own blog on my list of favourite blogs.

Don't be sad for the women, I'll take care of them if you want...

Charpentier Damien a dit…

Miage spirit spreading all over the world by one of our more talented comrad, that's beautiful. :')

vd11 a dit…

Yeah MIAGE is here, all over the world and in the heart of everybody!!

massik a dit…

hi vd11, tuan and charpentier.
i hope everything is good for you guys.
so vd11
very interesting what tuan andyou said and wrote about the doggy style.
happy that you finally find a job.
see you guys and keep in touch
MIAGE in the heart
Issam KHALIL .E