samedi 26 juillet 2008

Yeah I got it

Today is the most beautiful day of my life !! The sun is shining, no clouds, no rain, everybody's smiling in the street and in the subway :) I'm sure today all the wars stop, every conflicts in the world take a pause. I'm watching flowers in the gardens (not mine but one day maybe...), I'm watching my girlfriend who smiles. She's happy for me, it's awesome, it's legend...wait for it...dary !!! Now you want to know, so I tell you : I have received my first real employment contract !! I have already receive two from the same service society (SSII for our french friends), but this one is good : good address (the first wasn't) and good status (the second wasn't). So I will work as an engineer and... wait a minute...I will work !!! But it's not a good news at all !! I d'ont want to work !! Oooh noooo...finally, it's just another bad day ;)

4 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit…

bon au final tu vas où ?

Lionel

vd11 a dit…

Lool chez Steria à Lyon :) Bon ca claque moins qu'un VIE aux States, mais c'est deja ca.

Unknown a dit…

Tant d'exhalation pour un engagement de 40 petites années laborieuses!N'estce pas un peu exagéré?Malgré tout tu verras comme le temps passe vite!!Félicitations quand même.

Anonyme a dit…

Congratulations !

Do you have what you asked for ? I mean, working for the EDF project ?

Anyway, don"t be fool man, flowers just bloom because of summer, sun is shining because of world warming, and finally your girl just smiling because you're bankable...

So to conclude, world is better because it's yours : THE MAGNIFICUS !! ;)

ps: thx for your comment, I found a solution, stay aware.