lundi 9 mars 2009

"I had a Dream of a Magic world"


That's it, after long months, waiting for an Android phone in France, two of them are announced in a couple of day.
The first, the HTC Dream, was officially announced the 5th of this month by Orange and will be available on Sunday (?? why the hell a Sunday??) the 15th.
The second; the HTC Magic, was announced by Vodafone (so SFR in France) with, for the moment, no precisions on an eventually date. But, a special announce is planned for tomorrow.
I'm not going to tell you what about everybody knows about these two "phones" but I'm just asking the public (you) : what is the best ?

I really like the real and complete keyboard on the Dream, but I had to admit, that its design is too old.
The Magic is most beautiful - in black it’s a really smart phone ;) - its camera has an autofocus, a better autonomy and the last version of android (cupcake). Ok the last is not a good one because you can update your phone, but...

Here I am, I hope SFR will give us the arguments for or against this phone tomorrow.

4 commentaires:

Charpentier Damien a dit…

C'est un indien qui a écrit cet article ?

vd11 a dit…

Un genre d'indien ouais. Le genre qui parle plus anglais et qui a intérêt a s'y remettre !!!

Anonyme a dit…

J'ai vu ici : http://www.mobinaute.com/263710-cupcake-smartphone-htc-dream-orange-disponible.html
que fin avril la dernière version d'android sera disponnible pour le HTC Dream d'Orange.

vd11 a dit…

Merci benJ pour cette news qui du coup, me fais longuement hésiter...Peut-être vais-je me laisser tenter par le Dream...